Kind; Kilittaşı students are sensitive and kind in terms of behavior, feelings, and thoughts towards other people, living creatures, and the environment.
Integrity: Kilittaşı students are truthful, honest, and honorable in all areas of life. They do what is right even when no one is watching.
Leader: Kilittaşı students take initiative when necessary and lead their community.
Inquiring: Kilittaşı students seek resources for purposive inquiry into subjects of global significance, social justice/compassion, and cultural diversity.
Tolerant: Kilittaşı students understand differences and respect the nature of the difference.
Talker/Communicator: Kilittaşı students express their feelings, thoughts, knowledge, and experiences in more than one language confidently and clearly by listening effectively.
Active: Kilittaşı students generate actions for change rooted in a rather meaningful, unique, and authentic manner.
Steady: Kilittaşı students’ words and actions are consistent.
Innovative: Kilittaşı students accept innovations, new ideas, and new experiences without prejudice.
● To create a quality school culture in the fields of education, innovation, and personal development,
● To create a supportive, healthy and safe learning and teaching environment,
● To provide enriched, well-rounded learning opportunities to students,
● To provide enhanced resources and facilities for the learning and teaching environment,
● To direct students to social, environmental, and intercultural activities,
● To maximize school development with the contributions of parents, local and international stakeholders.