Psychological counseling and guidance services in our school; These are the studies carried out by our psychological counselors so that students can get to know and understand themselves, discover and develop their characteristics, and make the most of the education and training process they are in. For us, the individual characteristics of our students, the recognition and development of these characteristics are very important. The following studies are carried out within the scope of Guidance Services:
• Parent interviews to get to know the students,
• Parent information studies,
• Observation and individual interviews to get to know the students,
• Planning and maintaining the orientation process in order to facilitate students’ adaptation to school,
• Class studies that support the social and emotional development of students,
• Consultancy activities for teachers and administrators.
The preschool period is the period when the child develops a sense of belonging to a place other than his home and family for the first time, assumes roles other than being the young child of his parents (such as a friend, student), and communicates with individuals other than family members. In this period, which is very important in terms of development, the child; It is very important to be supported in social and emotional processes such as adaptation, self-knowledge, recognizing emotions, communicating. Our psychological counselors monitor the development processes of our students, create records about these processes, and continue to work in cooperation with teachers and parents.